- Your time zone.
- A little about some of the cookies you’ve already got installed.
- What you download.
- What pages you looked at.
- Your browser and operating system.
- Your server’s ip address.
The sort of information we may ask for and why
The information we’re after will be specific to what we’re doing for you. This may include:
- Your email.
- Your key preferences e.g., how you’d like to be contacted. These kinds of details help us in servicing you in the way you want and with the online experience you’d expect.
- We collect and analyse data about how many visits we get, the timings and what people look at. No personal identifiers are used or revealed in doing this.
- Security is increasingly being threatened by fraudulent, malicious and harmful actions. To keep things secure, we automatically log and construct clear audit trails covering how people use our site.
Other information we collect covers things like:
- How we provide our services.
- Legal requirements.
- Improving and managing our operations.
- Working out what you need.
Third party sites
These are sites we don’t directly control. They often carry advertising cookies and / or social media links. Andrew Pegler Media Pty Ltd. doesn’t use third party cookies.
Occasionally, we might update this policy in line with changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons.
Email us to learn more about our privacy practices.